We’ve teamed up with the new Business Lounge at Hull Central Library to bring you free, friendly and honest advice on anything business and accounts related.
- Are you looking for the next step and not quite sure what that is or how to get there?
- Don’t know if it would be more beneficial to be a sole trader or a Ltd company?
- Aren’t really sure if you’re registered correctly as self-employed?
- Just want a bit of advice on what expenses you can claim in your self-assessment?
- Registered for MTD (make tax digital) but haven’t a clue what software to use or how to use it?
You set up in business because you are amazing at what you do, not because you’re good at accounts or numbers….luckily for you we are, that’s why we set up in business! These clinics are here for you to excel in your business career and are completed in a 1-2-1 completely confidential environment, there’s also no obligation for you to make us your accountant or bookkeeper (obviously we’d love that! But these clinics are about us giving back to the community).
Due to current circumstances all meetings are taking part over ZOOM, but once the COVID-19 lockdown rules are relaxed the sessions will be held within the amazing Business Lounge facility at the library.
Clinics are run monthly on the first Wednesday of the month, slots are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
The Business Lounge at Hull Central Library has been created to provide a relaxed working environment with easy access to essential business resources, one-to-one support and networking opportunities. It is part of a movement building strong entrepreneurial communities, providing people with the space to dream, plan and grow.
Membership starts at £20 per month – special offer until 31/12/19 (thereafter £25pm) – for more information click here.